What do I need to do to power my System One CPAP device while traveling internationally?

When traveling internationally, you will not need a transformer or voltage converter for your Philips Respironics System One PAP device because it has an international power supply that adjusts to different voltages. You will more than likely have to purchase a plug adapter. Many countries have more than one configuration so there is often more than one adapter required. Electricity conversion charts are available on the internet to identify what adapter will be needed for the country that you are traveling to.

Our site can best be viewed with the latest version of Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.